When you talk about the most popular and widely used performance-boosting supplements, The Mesomorph Pre Workout always remains on top of the list. This pre-workout supplement gives an extra boost to your workouts and takes your gym training to the absolute limit and provides a phenomenal physique. After the launch of its DMMA version in the market, it has almost lost its prestige among people. Most of the users consider it no longer active.
APS MESOMORPH pre-workout Ingredients:
This formula is the combination of 19 different ingredients that are inventive- named blends. You can see their quantity as a mix, but the specific amount of every ingredient is not mentioned. This is the major issue I have with APS MESOMORPH. No one knows the precise amount of each ingredient, so it is not possible to describe its effectiveness. You have to accept that the banned version with DMAA of MESOMORPH was a massive energy and mood booster. In this latest version the banned DMAA is replaced by Senegalia Berlandieri, but it could be equally dangerous.
The three of its blends of ingredients include:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX:
that is commonly called Endurance and Muscle pump ingredients. In this total mixture of 6500mg, there are Beta-Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), and Citrulline Malate are present:
- BETA-ALANINE: This is an excellent ingredient to reduce the synthesis of Lactic acid when taken ineffective amount (over 3 mg). The buildup of lactic acid during exercise can lead to muscles, weakness, and pain. While a sufficient amount of Beta-Alanine helps to extend the time of training sessions.
- AAKG: This is a cell volumizing part of the supplement. This amino acid compound helps to increase the vascularity and muscular pumping with sufficient delivery of blood oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles. It is not very much long-lasting for pumps so it just can be filler.
- CITRULLINE MALATE: this is the finest ingredient for muscle pumps or vasodilation induction. Only citrulline malate quantity in this supplement should be 6000mg to 8000mg. But here it is clear that the amount of this substance is underdose.
MESOWELL CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX:
This is a blend of Di-Creatine Malate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, Agmatine Sulphate, and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. It is generally named as Creatine and stuff, and its collective quantity shown on the label is 4500mg.
- DI-CREATINE MALATE: this Di-Creatine Malate boosts the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). This is the substance that causes muscles to contract and relax. It is an active stamina builder.
- CREATINE NITRATE: it is the most popular ingredient in pre-workout supplements. This is considered as the ‘’king of bodybuilding supplements that enhance the production of ATP during exercise, improves peak power and muscular endurance, and supports muscular size and strength. But the addition of creatine nitrate in this supplement is not more than a token inclusion. The users require at least 5gm of this ingredient at any time of the day.
- L-TAURINE: L-Taurine is a good guy amino that protects the cells from extreme oxidation and also protects the heart during tanking in the gym. It is perfect for better blood flow and offsets the side effects of caffeine.
- CREATINOL –O-PHOSPHATE: it acts as an intercellular buffer. It prevents a drop in pH or a rise in acidity within working muscles during Anaerobic Glycolysis.
- AGMATINE SULPHATE: it is also an excellent addition, but with taurine and Creatine, it is just a staple inclusion as it also boosts the nitric oxide level. So its presence shows no significant effect in the presence of the other two ingredients.
- ASCORBIC ACID: vitamin C or ascorbic acid increases the antioxidant power in the blood. It mitigates the increase of superoxide dismutase activity induced by exercise.
NEUROMORPHIC-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX:
These are caffeine and other stimulants. In this 1860mg blend Glucoronolactone, Sanegalia Berlandieri, Naringin, Theobromine, and Isopropylnorsynephrine are present along with caffeine.
- GLUCORONOLACTONE: it is an energy booster that is also present in energy drinks such as Red Bull.
- SANEGALIA BERLANDIERI & ISOPROPYLNORSYNEPHRINE: these two ingredients of APS Mesomorph are used in lieu of DMAA. The isopropyl derivative of synephrine is an excellent fat burner. While Sanegalia Berlandieri is the closest replacement for DMAA, it creates a “euphoric” sensation by reacting with adrenaline and serotonin levels.
- NARINGIN: it is an antioxidant that supports the heart and cardiovascular system.
- THEOBROMINE: it is an ingredient that helps to fight off hunger cravings, and it is also an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- CAFFEINE: it enhances energy and focuses on the workout.
Is this formula effective?
The answer is a big “NO”.
Although more than half of the ingredients in APS MESOMORPH are present in topmost pre-workout supplement formulas, there are few doubts. The un-quantified amount of beneficial ingredients creates confusion about whether they are present in a sufficient amount to affect or not.
Pros of APS MESOMORPH:
- MESOMORPH claims to supercharge the training sessions:
- It improves performance during workouts, increases the blood flow to working muscles.
- Mesomorph increases alertness and focuses during exercise and workout sessions.
- It also delivers energy and strength that is simply mind-blowing.
Cons of APS MESOMORPH:
- Unfortunately, the MESOMORPH review is incomplete without its adverse health effects.
- The presence of caffeine causes minimal unwanted reactions such as Headaches, Nausea, Sleeplessness, and feeling of being agitated.
- Few users have also complained about the itchy or tingly feeling, but these are due to beta-alanine and are entirely harmless.
- The substitute ingredients of DMAA may cause Paranoia, Psychosis, Hypertension, and Depression. The risk factors are deficient, but still, the issue is genuine.
How to use APS Mesomorph?
Use it at least 40 minutes before your training session and mix its one scoop with 300ml of water to prepare and drink immediately. When you have off-session days, consume half scoop with 150ml of water.
Q#01: Does APS MESOMORPH really work?
ANSWER: The general perception is not very positive about this product. Of course, it contains beneficial ingredients, but no accurate quantification hides their efficiency.
Q#02: In how much time the positive results appear after taking MESOMOROPH?
ANSWER: Probably it takes a long time to show results. Its old banned formula with DMAA was a little more useful. Some users report a good energy boost within 30 minutes of intake while others mention no improvement at all during the whole session.
Q#03: Does APD MESOMORPH is available with a money-back guarantee?
ANSWER: No, APS MESOMORPH is not available with a money-back guarantee.
This product is total trash and a waste of money.
Never impress with the schmancy and lavish fancy words used to introduce the stuff like caffeine. Once it was extremely supercharged with the substance like DMAA, but now this is average at best.
Another issue is the under-dosed quantity of Citrulline Malate. You cannot forget about the presence of stuff like caffeine, half-assessed CreatineCreatine, and un-quantified ingredients also. In my best opinion, this product is purposeless and worthless at its worst and could promote serious side effects too.
Conclusively, I’d recommend that APS MESOMORPH can be still an excellent option in case you like stimulants. The lack of optimum muscle nutrition in it may work best for many users as it is ultimately better for muscles.