Supplements are trending as a new obsession for health. You can see supplement ads everywhere, but the one you actually need is rare. It is considered necessary to take great performance multivitamins to achieve fitness and health goals. Generally, when you hear about supplements; Creatine, Fat burners, Nitric oxide, Protein, and Whey are the names appear in mind. But do you know what is the most significant substance require in your diet?
These are basic multivitamins that are the essential supplement you must have to add in your regular routine. Vitamins are non-negotiable when it comes to health and fitness. Since the human body does not make most of the vitamins, it is a must to get them to form foods daily.
What are Multivitamin Supplements?
Multivitamin supplements are a combination of different vitamins that are generally obtained from natural food sources. These Multivitamin supplements provide vitamins that are not taken in through diet. These supplements are used to treat vitamin deficiencies caused by pregnancy, digestive disorders, illness, poor nutrition, and many other reasons.
How do Multivitamins work?
The human body has so many tasks to complete on a typical day. For the completion of these various kinds of tasks, the body needs a complex variety of vital nutrients. The deficiency of all these essential vitamins and minerals causes the breakdown of the metabolic pathways and produce optimum deficiency, and the overall performance quickly goes down.
A high potency multivitamin formula may help to restore the presence of essential nutrients that are responsible for thousands of metabolic functions and reactions.
Athletes & Bodybuilders need Multivitamins!
Multivitamins matter for everyone!
Whether you are an athlete, Bodybuilder, or a person serious about your fitness, you always have increased activity level with different nutritional needs than an average non-active person. Multivitamin supplements for bodybuilders make it easy for them to fulfill their essential needs for vitamins and minerals. Some of their powerful formulas supply even more digestive enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. Although all the multivitamins and nutrients from A to Z are important for health, bodybuilders have to pay particular attention to the following:
- Vitamin A & D for better immune system functioning
- Vitamin B6 & B12 for protein metabolism, energy production, and carbohydrate metabolism
- Vitamin C to protect cells from free radicals that generate during exercise
- Chromium for normal Carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism
- Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc for bone health and healthy nerves and muscles are functioning.
Reasons to take Multivitamins every day for bodybuilding:
Food, especially vegetables and fruits are the best source to get vitamins and nutrients that are responsible for lowering down your risk of cancer, heart diseases, stroke, and other health conditions. But the fact is we don’t get what we need from our diet.
A multivitamin supplement is like an insurance policy, a daily assurance of providing required nutrients and minerals to the body in an appropriate amount. The multivitamin supplement makeups all the shortfalls happening due to poor diet and imbalanced food.
Here are a few of the essential reasons to take a Multivitamins supplement regularly for bodybuilding:
- These Multivitamin supplements provide power and energy with ingredients that help support energy at the cellular level.
- Improve your sleep quality and help in muscle growth and recovery while you sleep.
- Fill the gaps in nutrition and cut calories to shed fat.
- Improve your mood and promote wellbeing that makes you feel less tempted to skip your regular workout sessions.
- The antioxidants present in these supplements attack the free radicals created during training and make a recovery faster.
For an athlete, weightlifter, or Bodybuilder, the RIGHT choice of a multivitamin supplement is helpful to provide maximum benefits. An optimal-muscle nutrition routine always based upon well rounded dietary profile. Here is the list of top 10best multivitamin products for bodybuilding. These are not the most glamorous products available, but these are considered as the most effective health partners for bodybuilders and athletes:
1. Animal Pak Multivitamin Complete All in one Training Pack:–the best multivitamins for bodybuilding
This is the best multivitamin supplement pack that includes key vitamins and minerals to maintain a healthy immune response. Bodybuilders use this product with confidence, and they are satisfied with the provided sufficient amount of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals like amino acids and zinc.
This product fills nutritional gaps in the diet and engineered specifically for the robust and strong training athletes. This multivitamin supplements effectively enhance performance and muscle growth. Every pack of this product contains a potent 60 ingredients that are formulated of amino acids, antioxidants, herbs, minerals, and above all, the essential vitamins. Animal Pak Multivitamin Supplement doesn’t contain Iron, but it contains 19 amino acids and digestive enzymes complex.also best multivitamins for bodybuilders.
Pros & Cons of Animal Pak Multivitamin Complete All in one Training Pack:
- It has all the necessary micronutrients included in it.
- It is available with BCAAs carbs, 3g protein per serving, and carnitine.
- This supplement is more than just vitamins that are equally effective for liver health.
- Safe for daily and long term use.
- It has no isolated or synthetic nutrients.
- T is affordable with a full amino acid profile.
- Hard to take its 11 large pills per dose.
- Few of the consumers claim numbness in the hands and ankle.
2.Performance Lab NutriGenesis:
Opti Nutra produces this premium multivitamin supplement, and it is available in male and female versions. With all its nature, identical ingredients are the cofactors for optimal absorption in the body. It enables bodybuilders to top up their vital intake nutrients with their vital range that supports your overall health and fitness goals.
Because of its ability to replicate natural nutrients, it enables users to absorb it more easily. With its groundbreaking manufacturing process, this multivitamin supplement supports the immune system, improves cognitive functioning, and supports a better mood. It is also helpful to improve cardiovascular health and promote overall health.
This supplement is produced by BioGenesis technology that mimics the actual procedure of growing nutrients as nature does. This method of producing nutrients enhances the availability of ingredients present in it.
Pros & Cons of Performance Lab NutriGenesis:
- It has effective, nature-identical vitamins and minerals and has no synthetic or isolated nutrients.
- It is safe for long term daily use and provides a money-back guarantee.
- Its carefully selected ingredients have improved absorption ability because of using BioGenesis technology with natural cofactors.
- No reported side effects.
- No added GMO’s, artificial colorants, additives, allergens, and preservatives present.
- It is expensive to buy
- Available only at its official website
3.Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men:
This multivitamin dietary supplement is designed to support the overall health and wellness of men. With 70 active ingredients, this product includes high potency vitamins and minerals. The Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men supplement is an excellent potion that is a blend of various kinds of vitamins, antioxidants, and extracts to promote a healthier body. It has four types of combinations, namely, Viri blend with marine and botanical elements, phytochemical blend with fruits and vegetables concentrates, an amino acid with free acids of eight kinds, and enzyme blend of four specific digestive enzymes.
This supplement improves healthy cell growth, maintains the chemical level of the body to convert it into energy, and produces tissues. It allows essential vitamins A, B, and C to pass through the body to utilize in an intended manner. It also helps to get improved workout recovery, increased muscle growth, and provide greater strength. It also contains herbs and green tea powder, along with organic fruits and vegetables in powder form.
Pros & Cons of Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men:
- It is available in easy to swallow pills form
- Full of amino acids and include some ingredients to aid male virility
- It provides BCCAs in the free form
- Some users may experience dizziness, nausea, and acne
- User has to adopt a low saturated fat diet
4.Garden of Life Vitamin Code Multivitamin:
This is a comprehensive raw whole food multivitamin supplement for men is designed to meet the unique needs of active men. Separate women’s formula is also available. It is particularly suitable for busy vegetarians with its added digestive enzymes and probiotics. These components of this supplement ensure the maximum absorption of most of the ingredients present in it.
The addition of Vitamin E, zinc, and selenium improves prostate health that is considered as the ideal content for the multivitamin supplement for men. Most of its ingredients are safe for the tummy and provide maximum energy.
Pros & Cons of Garden of Life Vitamin Code Multivitamin:
- This is a perfect blend of raw organic fruits and vegetables.
- This is a gluten-free and dairy-free whole food multivitamin.
- It is non-GMO with no added fillers and binders.
- It has immune support complex, antioxidants, and CoQ10 to fight free radicals and improve speedy recovery.
- It encourages healthy prostate, overall general health, and balanced metabolism.
- You need to take four capsules per serving.
- Some users experienced dizziness, headache, constipation or upset stomach, and gastrointestinal stress.
5.Evlution Nutrition VitaMode:for vitamins and minerals
This is the supplement similar to Opti-Men because it has all the ingredients identical to Opti-Men except Magnesium. It uses Chromium, Copper, Manganese, and Molybdenum to overcome Magnesium deficiency. It also has phytonutrients with green tea powder. This complex uses BioPerine to help bioavailability and phytonutrients for perfect cellular communication.
This comprehensive formula supports muscle performance, metabolism, vitamin and minerals replenishment, antioxidants and stress levels, bone, immune, and eye health. This is considered a multi-benefits vitamin and minerals complex for intense training. It has a 4-enzymes blend that supports digestion and black pepper fruit extract that helps to boost nutrients uptake. It is also useful to increase strength and endurance with improved mood.
Pros & Cons of Evlution Nutrition VitaMode:
- It boosts antioxidants levels and regulates metabolism.
- Aids in keep stress level in check
- Improves muscular performance by supplying a ton of vitamins and minerals
- It helps to boost the immune system, eye, and bone health.
- It is available at affordable prices.
- It has no natural label that keeps a potential red flag for synthetic ingredients.
- Shows proprietary blends with no individual amounts for enzyme blend and Phyto Nutrients Complex.
6. MuscleTech Advanced Daily Multivitamin:
This advanced Multivitamin supplement is specially designed for bodybuilders and athletes to support their general health. Its fantastic formula delivers a complete micronutrient profile that is necessary for hard-training athletes. It has platinum multivitamins that deliver 20 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, C, D, E, B6, and B12.
It’s every single serving delivers a unique spectrum of digestive enzymes and minerals. It also has vital amino acids and herbal matrix with saw palmetto, ginkgo, green coffee beans, green tea, ginseng, and Echinacea. This product is best to provide high energy with reduced inflammation and many other benefits. The quantity of copper and zinc present in it is slightly low, and vitamin K is entirely absent in it.
Pros & Cons of MuscleTech Advanced Daily Multivitamin:
- It is launched by a trusted brand with affordable price
- It has a well-balanced formula
- It has the addition of many excellent compounds for athletes and heavy lifters
- Provide an increased energy level
- It could be messed up with your digestion
- Users may find sleep problems if taken late in the evening
- In rare cases, it may cause anxiety and nausea feelings
7. Now Adam Men’s Multivitamin:
This is the multivitamin supplement formula to cover all the needs of active men. With highly effective standard ingredients for a men’s multivitamin product, it has several unique components also. It has a high Vitamin B12 component that helps to increase energy levels and helps to boost heart health. It has ALA, aloe vera, saw palmetto, choline, inositol, CoQ10, and grape seed extract.
This is a product not only helpful for men to achieve their fitness goals, but it also helps to enjoy a better quality of life. It contains beta-carotene, Vitamin B complex inactive, and bio-available forms. It has Saw Palmetto component for men over 30 and increased lutein and lycopene levels for eye and prostate health.
Pros & Cons of Now Adam Men’s Multivitamin:
- It is loaded with antioxidants and unique anti-aging ingredients
- Courtesy of lutein, lycopene, CoQ10, grape seed extract, Saw Plametto, and inositol provides long term health benefits
- High level of Vitamin B
- It includes Vitamin D and K with Chromium and Copper
- It is available in tablet, vegetable capsule, and soft gel forms
- It has VitaminD2that is not so effective as traditional D3 vitamin
- It has no Iron content
- It has big tablets that contain soy that gives a bad taste
- Stomach issues and headache are common side effects
8.Vintage Base Probiotic Multivitamin:
This product does not have the variety of concentrations of vitamins and minerals too high as compared to the previously discussed products. But this mixture of vitamins, minerals, and probiotics is well balanced. This is a completely natural product that contains no additives, artificial substances, and preservatives. This brand is proud of its anti-proprietariness.
It has a perfect blend of Vitamin A, C, D3, E, and K that is not limited to improving digestive health, but also provides amazing benefits when it comes to your immune system, tissues, and bones. This is a vegetarian and gluten-free product.
Pros & Cons of Vintage Base Probiotic Multivitamin:
- It is a product with 2 in 1 property (Multivitamin + Probiotic)
- It has a beneficial blend of 10 probiotic strains
- It is a keto-friendly product
- It is free from synthetic additives, artificial substances, and preservatives
- For better absorption, this product has methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12
- It must be taken with food
- It has only 6 billion live bacteria for per serving
- The need for four pills per serving makes it a costly product
9. Legion Triumph Daily Multivitamin:
Legion Triumph Daily is basically a sports multivitamin that enhances performance, overall health, and fight off fatigue, stress, and overtraining. It boosts the intake of specific vitamins and minerals that are helpful for wellness and health at a higher dose. Bacopa, CoQ10, Rhodiola, and lavender are the secondary ingredients for reducing anxiety and better stress resistance.
It has Vitamin B, Zinc, and Chromium with several beneficial ingredients that are difficult to impossible to obtain from food like alpha-lipoic acid, ashwagandha, and grape seed extract. It is simply best for physical as well as mental performance, sickness, stress, and disease. It also improves your mood. This multivitamin supplement enhances immune function and longevity.
Pros & Cons of Legion Triumph Daily Multivitamin:
- According to some experts added Cissus Q in this product promotes fat loss
- Methylated B Vitamins present in it typically get better absorbed in the body
- It has an excellent combination of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- The recommended dose is four tablets twice a day that makes it an expensive option
- It contains soy
10. Life Extension Multivitamin:
This science-based multi-nutrient formula by Life Extension contains a wide range of well-dosed vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoids, tocopherols, and other useful substances. Its main ingredients include Vitamin A, C, D3, E, and Thiamin. Instead of synthetic folic acid, a natural methylated folate form is used in this product. Similarly, bioactive chromium in it keeps your glucose levels healthy, and Quercetin improves immunity. It is light on the stomach and easy to digest.
Pros & Cons of Life Extension Multivitamin:
- It has maintained a good price and quality ratio.
- No GMO and soy
- Available with high bio-availability of Vitamin B, C, carotenoids, and other extras
- The single bottle provides two months supplies.
- Vitamin K is not present that is required for healthy bones and blood vessels.
Factors to consider while buying Multivitamins Supplements for Bodybuilding:
You have to accept this fact that things are not cheap these days and the same thing goes with supplements too. Of course, a healthy diet is the primary mean of essential nutrients, but you may risk deficiency because not all of them get absorbed properly. Here appears the importance of supplements. With so many choices and claims out there in the market, it is difficult to pick the right one that would benefit you most.
To buy an effective multivitamin supplement, you must have to know that what actually makes a right multivitamin for athletes and bodybuilding. There are just too many choices with a variety of different price ranges. You need to emphasize two things:
- The Basics that you must have to stay healthy and to make a lean mass gain of any type.
- The Accessory that you add to your supplement while having some extra money.
Before buying any Multivitamin supplement for bodybuilding, keep the following factors in mind after deciding the basics:
Quality of the product always matters, and you can observe the quality with the effect the product displays on consuming it. Not all companies produce quality products, and the performance of the product varies from company to company. To be sure about the quality, you can check what people say about that product. The client reviews, ratings, and testimonials are best to give you an idea about the quality of the multivitamin supplement you want to buy.
When you wish to buy a product, you realize that everyone has individual varying financial capabilities. It does not mean you buy a cheap product according to your budget, but it should be affordable. Some companies promote their products very well and charge high prices, while the product has similar quality as other companies offer.
The reputation of the company producing bodybuilding supplements also matters. Always try to buy the bodybuilding supplement form a trusted brand because these brands never fail their customers in terms of satisfying the bodybuilding needs of quality nutrients. As a result, most of the customers decide to stick with their product.
Check chemical-based factors:
Always check the ingredients list to be sure about what you are buying or paying for:
- Never focus only on multivitamins present in a product. Top-quality multivitamin supplements for bodybuilding always contain secondary compounds also on their ingredients list.
- Search for zinc or magnesium in a product as crucial minerals for better muscle endurance and recovery.
- For decreasing soreness, muscle fatigue, and fighting with muscle inflammation Omega-3 and CoQ10 are essential components.
- Compare the concentration of components with RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance)
- Supplements with 50% to 100% of the daily intake of every vitamin are beneficial, and you can easily go with them. No need to raise the amount rather than the vitamins that are difficult to absorb like Vitamin B12 and D.
Q#01: How Multivitamins contribute to muscle building?
Answer: Multivitamins play a crucial part in muscle building. Minerals and vitamins have a significant effect on the physical performance of bodybuilders and athletes. Biotin regulates the metabolism of fat, carbs, and protein. Similarly, Calcium is vital for muscle contraction, and copper strengthens the tendons. Zinc is responsible for testosterone production that helps muscles to grow and stay firm after strenuous workouts.
Q#02: Is it essential for bodybuilders to take multivitamin supplements?
ANSWER: Multivitamins contribute to the prevention of injuries, muscle weakness, muscle cramps, vitamin deficiencies, and low bone density. These multivitamin supplements provide all essential antioxidants and enough energy that is critical for muscle recovery and growth.
Q#03: Do Multivitamins have side effects?
ANSWER: Yes! Multivitamin supplements have side effects when not taken correctly. Many of these supplements are harmless, but some can cause severe side effects like nausea, irregular heart rate, headache, diarrhea, hair loss, allergic reactions, stomach cramps. In extreme cases, they may increase the risk of nerve damage, kidney stone, bleeding in the stomach, and brain and other damages if taken in excessive amounts.
Supplements are never a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet, but still, bodybuilders and athletes cannot rely entirely on a diet. Proper food is not enough to get all the essential nutrients. Optimum nutrition is the key to get better results to stay in proper shape, especially before competitions.
Multivitamins are essential for maintaining good health and replenishing decreased or lost nutrients during training sessions. Vitamin A, C, E, D6/12, and K are essential for good health and wellbeing. To get all these essentials in the generous amount, you need to search for quality multivitamin products. Different Multivitamin supplements vary in what they offer. But a good Multivitamin supplement never compromises on quality.
Don’t expect some magical results with any nutritional or multivitamin supplement because they are just an aid that is useless without a proper and balanced diet. Always choose a Multivitamin supplement that suits your needs and budget as well!
keywords: controlled labs orange triad; multivitamin for men;