Beyond Raw LIT is the pre-workout energy drink/powder from a famous company GNC, selling health-related products like supplements, energy boosters, vitamins, and many more. Pre-workout helps a lot, giving you the boost to achieve your gym goals. It helps alleviate the hormonal level to a point where you feel something is missing in your physical life, and it becomes your body’s need to restore it. Hence, you ace your workout more than you were expecting from yourself. Not only this, but warming up also prepares the body for the upcoming journey it has to go through. The nutrients provided in Beyond Raw LIT supplement also regain the lost energy back after the workout is done. Beyond Raw, LIT promises to help your body reach its limits without hurting it.
Beyond raw lit Flavors:
Its exciting flavors are loved by many men and women equally. Many people claim that the drink has become their guilty pleasure because it tasted so natural yet different.
You can choose your favorite from 9 different flavors covered in the Beyond Raw LIT series:
- Rainbow Candy
- Gummy Worm
- Iced tea, Lemonade
- Zero Sugar
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange Mango
- Sliced Apple
- Cherry Slush
- Rainbow Pegasus
Let’s breakdown the product structure for the favorite Beyond Raw LIT. But before diving into that, I want you to know that the formula used by GNC in the manufacturing of this product is clinically proven ad certainly has more benefits than it can harm anyone.
- Caffeine 250 mg per serving: Caffeine is considered the most vital ingredient for boosting the energy levels or, in simpler terms, you can say ‘in keeping your eyes open.’ It increases the body’s alertness and keenness in a very organic way that is never new to the body to make adjustments. It also enhances the metabolism with the cellular bodies of the muscles. The glycogen stored by the muscles gets consumed during the workout, and in such a time, muscles need some external push to keep working. Caffeine helps in providing this external push by burning the fat in the muscles and producing glucose from this process.
- Creatine 1.5 g: Creatine is present naturally in the body in the form of creatine phosphate, which is the primary role player in the creation of ATP that helps muscles and the whole-body gain energy. Workout drains all the power from the tissues that need to be restored to continue working out. Again, an external supply of energy in the form of creatine comes from the Beyond Raw LIT energy booster. GNC uses the micro-ionized form of creatine in the product to make sure the breakdown is as natural as possible, and the energy is available when it is required.
- L-Citrulline 3 g: Apart from being a medicine to many other diseases, L-Citrulline helps in bodybuilding and increasing athletic efficiency. It helps regulate the normal flow of blood in the muscles and improves the production of natural proteins. It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- Beta-Alanine 3.2 g: serves as an antioxidant and helps relieve muscles and the body. It is proven to enhance the stamina for more extended periods. It increases the time to exhaustion (TTE). Although it causes a certain amount of tingling sensation in the body, especially over the skin, it is not harmful if the dosage is kept between 2-5 g
- ElevATP 150 mg: It is a kind of mushroom that helps build immunity and patience levels in the consumers. This ingredient is not very commonly used by other manufacturers of the pre-workout energy boosters.
- others Ingredients::ancient peat;nitric oxide;l arginine;apple extract;
The dosage of Beyond Raw LIT differs with different body types and people. It is therefore recommended that a beginner start with the minimum amount and then try adding a bit more if they feel so. But for a very average, the healthy person suggested dosage of Beyond Raw LIT is one spoon of powder mixed with eight regular glasses of water. Most women usually need less than the specified amount and can reduce the quantity of the Beyond Raw LIT powder while keeping the same amount of water.
After the intake of Beyond Raw LIT pre-workout, give your body a waiting time of thirty minutes to make sure your body takes it well.
- There are various flavors to choose from; if one doesn’t love one flavor, he can always go for other flavors. Every flavor has a distinctive taste to it. People have, by far, called it the yummiest energy drink they’ve ever tried. Specifically, the love for the Gummy Worm flavor is unbelievably high.
- The powder is remarkably fine and doesn’t get chunky and chalky when you mix it with water like other energy-boosting powders. As soon as you add the spoon of the product in water, it starts dissolving, and a single stir to the glass is enough to prepare the perfect energy drink.
- The product causes very little tingling and flushing feeling like most of the pre-workouts do, yet it keeps your head up to keep moving and finish your workout goals.
- It is not recommended to mix any two flavors as it might be possible that their ingredients don’t go together and don’t get balanced.
- A higher dosage than prescribed will definitely cause a lot of tingling and can cause diarrhea.
- The workout is definitely not recommended for pregnant women or those who are breastfeeding because no such research is done for them, and it is better not to intake the workout in such conditions.
The product is not very pricey and costs between the same range as other good pre-workouts in the market. The quantity of the product totally justifies the price of the product.
Higher dosage can lead to excessive inculcation of Beta-Alanine, which can cause a tingling sensation and cannot be borne by everyone.
Caffeine can sometimes cause trouble in some people and can exceed the metabolism level to extremely high. It can increase the heart rate to an un-wanted level if slight carelessness is taken in the dosages. Sometimes people can react differently to the flavor due to their body type. Like it is suggested that if you have diabetes, try not consuming cherry slush.
But considering other products in the market, the possible side effects caused by Beyond Raw LIT pre-workout are extremely less.
People ask many questions regarding the dosage and the ingredients of Beyond Raw LIT pre-workout. Some of these queries have been answered below:
Q: How many times can you take Beyond raw lit in a day?
A: You can take it according to your need, but it is generally recommended not to overdose your body. Hence, once before, the pre-workout would do the job.
Q: Can I share Beyond raw lit with my wife
A: Yes, sharing is caring. Though if your wife isn’t working out and wants to consume just for tasting or building up her immune, try to give her a minimal amount of powder mixed in lots of water.
Q: Does Beyond raw lit causes infertility?
A: No, it doesn’t. The ingredients and the dosages are so well measured that it is mostly safe for everyone.
lit pre workout review Conclusion:
Beyond Raw LIT is actually a lit product that can make you go crazy in the right way. Being the safest pre-workout, it is a must-try for every workout freak.