The makers of BPI Sport 1M.R Pre-Workout supplement claim that this product is an extreme pre-workout formula that provides enhanced performance by providing maximum energy and focus. It pushes you to increase the ability to prolong workouts by delivering explosive power.
Its unique, formulated ingredients can:
- Intensify the workout quality
- Work as a powerful performance enhancer.
- Boost motor and mental activation
- Improve the strength of the user
- Supercharge the stamina
- Create unstoppable energy
But is everything the same as claimed by the manufacturers? Or
Are there any dangerous secrets behind this popular pre-workout supplement?
This complete review is undoubtedly going to help you in making the right decision about the 1M.R Pre-workout supplement.
Indeed pre-workouts are generally designed for men; the same is the case with this supplement. Its name 1M.R is the abbreviation for “One More Rep”. The name indicates that this pre-workout supplement helps its users to past their normal levels of energy and endurance.
BPI Sport 1M.R Pre-Workout Ingredients:
This product is composed of reasonably light ingredients that include the following compounds:
It is a slightly modified version of the amino acids that contain sulfur. L-Cysteine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (or NAC) is a fantastic ingredient that supports the body’s natural healing systems. It has also been used to affect the genes positively that are involved in cellular repair.
- Energy blend (454 mg/dose):
Its energy blend has Caffeine, Theobromine, Phosphatidylcholine, Yohimbe bark extract, and Himalayan pink salt. There is no particular amount of these ingredients per serving labeled, so there is no way to explain their benefits more appropriately according to the quantity.
- The addition of Yohimbe bark is to increase the performance and boost the muscle size, but nothing is proved in various studies. Its only benefit is fat loss.
- This bitter-tasting substance is mainly found in the cocoa plant. Its effect lasts longer than Caffeine, and it is also used as a substitute for Caffeine. It is added to the product to increase heart rate, blood flow, and improve mood. There is no significant evidence present for its effect on mood or cognition.
- Phosphatidylcholine is a phospholipid that serves for the structural component of the cell membrane.
- Theobromine is also a close relative of Caffeine, and it is also used to improve workout intensity.
BPI SPORT Pre-Workout is thoroughly disapproved, in my opinion. This product is just a waste of money and a revolutionary pre-workout product with only one active pre-workout ingredient.
The best part of BPI SPORT 1.M.R Vortex Review Pre-Workout supplement is its caffeine content that provides an energy boost. Niacin, L-Citrulline, and LCLT are also beneficial ingredients of this supplement.
While the lower dose of TMG, potential side effects of beetroot powder and amazing caffeine content are the issues that question its credibility. Most of its ingredients are the herbal extracts, and they can produce anti-inflammatory effects that make it more like a girlie well-being health product.
The best pre-workout supplements contain some essential scientifically proven ingredients like:
L-Theanine, Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine, Caffeine, Citrulline Malate, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and Betaine anhydrous. However, if you analyze this product, only Caffeine is present in it, and the other seven most potent ingredients for an efficient workout supplement are absent.