Con-Cret is the pre-workout supplement from Pro Mera Sport that is popular among its users to “increase strength”. This Con-Cret Creatinine HCl is far better than traditional monohydrate, and it is among the best Creatine supplements in the world. This is a tiny product with just 25grams. Its maker’s claim that the superior solubility of the product makes it more effective. Its small microdose is based on body weight and workout intensity.
Here it requires taking a closer look at this product to review in deep:
Promera Sport CON-CRET:
It is a Creatine supplement that has only one ingredient, Creatine HCl that is more soluble than traditional monohydrates. This supplement is available in powder form as well as in capsule form for the users who are not able to swallow powder form without gagging.
Concentrate Creatine is essential for increase strength and to accelerate muscle development. In this product, Creatine is present in hydrochloride form. Though it does contain flavors and artificial colors in its flavored versions, it is 100% free from fillers.
Promera Sports CON-CRET Ingredients:
Pomera Sports CON-CRET has only a single active ingredient that is Creatine Hydrochloride. Before understanding the benefits and working of Creatine Hydrochloride, it is better to know about Creatine in brief.
Creatine is an organic acid that is found in muscle cells naturally. The primary purpose of Creatine is to produce energy during high-intensity workouts, exercise, and weight lifting. Creatine is composed of Glycine and Arginine, it also alters several cellular processes and lead to strength, increased muscle mass, and recovery.
Creatine improves athletic performance and overall health in several ways. Its primary role is to increase the stored amount of phosphocreatine in muscles. This additional storage of phosphocreatine is used to produce more ATP as a critical energy source for intensive workouts.
Creatine is essential for gaining muscles in the following ways:
- Creatine is a key factor in long-term muscle growth that boosts workload in every single training session.
- Elevated protein myostatin in the body slows down or totally inhibits the growth of new muscles. Creatine supplement reduces the protein myostatin level and increases the potential of muscle growth.
- Creatine also increases muscle growth by better cell hydration. Proper cell hydration improves cell volumization that ultimately play a role in muscle growth.
- Creatine raises different hormone levels in the body such as IGF-1.
- It also helps in muscle repair and new muscle growth by proper cell signaling.
- It may also increase the total muscle mass by minimizing the protein breakdown in muscles.
Promera Sports CON-CRET has only the Creatine present in it in the form of Creatine Hydrochloride.
It is a compound in which Creatine is molecularly bound with hydrochloric acid. It is for the reason to enhance the solubility and overall absorption rate of Creatine in the body. According to limited researches, it can break down in your body quicker and can be easily absorbed by your muscle cells. Its better absorption ability free of any concern about water retention and its faster absorption in the bloodstream reduces side effects. Hydrochloric acid molecule attached to the creatine molecule improves the stability of Creatine.
But Creatine monohydrate is the supplement that is well researched and widely used. It has more scientific proofs of effectiveness than Creatine hydrochloride. In addition to it, Creatine monohydrate is available 99.8% pure and is a more affordable option too.
According to the selling perspective, there is so much emphasis on its more dissolving abilities. More dissolving ability may do not cause bloating, cramping, and other gastrointestinal issues. This claim makes this product a well-received option in the workout supplements market.
Is there any truth behind these claims
Frankly speaking “NO” there is nothing logical about this claim.
Everyone knows that the human stomach is already full of hydrochloric acid. This stomach HCl separates Creatine Hydrochloride into Creatine and HCl. Additionally, this form of Creatine instantly degrades into its byproduct Creatinine. This fact-finding makes Creatine HCl actually a bad option in comparison to Creatine monohydrate.
The dose recommended by the makers is another questionable feature of this product. There is no proven study that is present regarding the “lower dosing” strategy. There are two justifications given by Promera Sports about the low dose strategy:
- People never see positive changes while using Creatine monohydrate
- Makers offer 99.9% bioavailability, and it can is smaller than other Creatine supplement containers.
Sometimes Creatine monohydrate shows no noticeable changes and a body remains non-responder to Creatine monohydrate. It is just because the user may have less or more amount of Creatine than the average level in the body. The 99.9% bioavailability is nothing more than a marketing tactic. Smaller cans never proof the effectiveness of the product. Small cans are due to a lot of smaller recommendations. Micro-dosing also has no research-based justification.
Still, there are no solid justifications available that Creatine HCl is more effective than Creatine monohydrate. So there is nothing more and new about this so-called revolutionary Creatine supplement.
Benefits of Promera Sports CON-CRET supplement:
- CON-CRET supplement is almost equally beneficial as a creatine monohydrate supplement in terms of recovery and performance benefits.
- This supplement provides little ease in dissolving and bloating of taken dose.
- This one ingredient supplement is free from fillers.
- It won’t make the user feel gassy for no reason.
Drawbacks of Promera Sports CON-CRET supplement:
- This supplement shows water retention so the consumer may feel ballooned up for a while, but the body soon gets used to it.
- It is more expensive than Creatine monohydrate supplements.
- If you take this supplement with insufficient water, you may experience stomach cramps.
- In case of overdosing person may get a feeling of nausea or diarrhea.
QUESTION#01: Is CON-CRET available with a guarantee?
ANSWER: Promera Sport is so proud of their product, so they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
QUESTION#02: How to take this CON-CRET pre-workout supplement?
ANSWER: Dissolve the recommended amount (1 scoop) of CON-CRET with 250ml water daily. It is advised to consume this supplement with a high-carb meal.
QUESTION#03: Is CON-CRET expensive than regular Creatine monohydrate supplements?
ANSWER: There is no significant difference in the price of CON-CRET and monohydrate. CON-CRET requires a low dose with little more cost while the monohydrate has a small amount per serving, but you need to consume its more volume for similar results.
If you take the claims seriously and consider “no loading, no cycling”, 99.9% bio-availability, and superior plasma uptake as full of science as you are absolutely wrong. There are no miracle qualities present in Creatine HCl, and no sufficient evidence is found that Creatine monohydrate is less effective than CON-CRET.
This is simply an easy-to-mix creatine product with HCl that is almost equally effective or ineffective like another form of Creatine. It is also a little expensive with the micro dose concept.
In my opinion, it is better to use tried and tested Creatine monohydrate with affordable price. It is not a wrong product at all, but they’re nothing more than Creatine present in it. If you feel it not very pricy, then you can go with CON-CRET!