In the world of athletes, bodybuilders, and workout freaks, the most important conversation is what energy stimulants they should use according to their needs. The energy boosters give a boost to the activities and make sure you don’t feel drained halfway through your workout. Muscletech’s Neurocore product has always led from the front in the industry of energy supplements since 2013, and its customers have shown guaranteed results. The supplement is considered very simple, but it would be right to call it elegant indeed. Many people believe in this product, and let’s find out if it can be your product, too or not.
Knowing what ingredients our product is made of is very important. In fact, before finalizing any external supplement, it is recommended that you go through the elements once and make sure there isn’t anything that irritates your body.
- Creatine HCL 1500 mg: this ingredient is the soul of many pre-workout formulas. Creatine HCL improves the recovery rate of the body and provides a boost to the muscles when it is needed. It improves the performances in the high-intensity exercises.
- Beta-Alanine 1600 mg: it is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body that delays muscle fatigue, improves strengths, and increases working times of the body. Endurance levels of the body are also leveled up by beta-alanine, making it a great ingredient to be a part of any pre-workout. The quantity per scoop is also very safe.
- L-Citrulline 1500mg: this ingredient, when it goes into the body, is converted into a different type of amino acid called L-Arginine. It dissolves into the vessels allowing the muscle to grab more oxygen and nutrients. This metabolic process ultimately increases the stamina and boosts up the energy in the muscles and making the muscles more active.
- Caffeine 160mg: A slight amount of caffeine helps the person stay awake and also increases the endurance levels of the body. Caffeine also increases the velocity of blood flow throughout the body, making the body much active. If the quantity of this ingredient is lessened a bit, the issue of the product causing sleep disturbance can be resolved.
- L-Theanine 75mg: studies have proved that L-Theanine enhances the immune system of the body by balancing the secretions of cytokines. It is also believed that it improves immunological memory in the body too.
Why choose MuscleTech Neurocore?
MuscleTech Neurocore is one of the favorite market products only because of its list of advantages it comes up with.
- Urgent Results: Pre-workouts are supposed to bring energy into the body before your heavy gym sessions. Take it just 20 minutes before hitting the gym, and you’ll be all ready charged up. The wait time of this product is almost 50 percent lesser than most of the other products in the market, which makes it a great thing to invest in.
- Increased Stamina: Muscletech Neurocore increases the stamina of the body to a level that not HAM ragging but brings a boost in the stamina while you don’t lose your focus. Some products are so intensive that all they care about is boosting up the stamina, that the consumer loses focus and does more than what is required, which is not a good thing. But Neurocore makes sure you don’t lose your concentration even with the charged up body.
- Affordable: No one can believe that this fantastic product is available in almost every region, usually at GNC, and costs a few dollars compared to other products in a similar market. The quantity and the quality justify the dollars you invest in it.
- No Jittering: Neurocore is composed of the right combination of simple ingredients and promises no instability in the body after its intake. No jittering sensation or pulsating is observed after its intake.
- Yummy Flavours: Neurocre tastes nothing like ordinary energy drinks or pre-workout. It tastes like heaven, trust me on that. Cherry Limeade, Icy Blue Raspberry flavors are available for now.
- Helps in times of Stress: Neurocore contains 100 mg of Rhodiola extract per two scoops of the pre-workout itself. This has proved to improve mental ability during workout stress. Not only mentally, but it is also beneficial to gain physical strength under a stressed body.
- Trustworthy Brand: MuscleTech is not an unfamiliar word to us now. It is thriving in the pre-workout industry since 1998, and not a single time the brand has disappointed the consumers. The quality is never compromised, and a great team of dieticians and pharmacists make sure the right product is delivered from them.
- Very Strong Flavor: Although the flavors are good, one scoop of the product contains an overdose of flavor. It feels like a bomb burst in your mouth. To some people, this concentrated and robust flavor may cause stomach imbalance, ultimately making the product not good enough for them.
- Varying Dosage: The product’s dosage for an average person is written on the jar; still, it has some dosages. Some people have experienced no energy gain even after taking two scoops of the pre-workout. Some have charged up experiences with a single scoop, which on lowering the quantity worked out. Therefore, if you think about buying this product, make sure to start with a lesser amount, not to take a chance of giving yourself a choking sensation.
- Disturbs Sleep Schedule: Even though the product is light and does not feel heavy after you’re done with the workout, it will still keep you awake. You may not feel any boost, but sleep can be disturbed. This makes it annoying at times, and one of the reasons doesn’t suit some people.
- Limited Flavors: Only two flavors of the Neurocore are available in the market.
MuscleTech Neurocore is an exceptionally trusted product when it comes to safety. The boost it provides to the body is just the right amount. More potent products than this are also available in the market, but they’re safe or not can’t be said. Neurocore is a steal when it comes to the quality of the product vs. price of it. Make sure you do not overdose yourself with this or any other pre-workout. Know your body and then choose the right product for yourself.