MuscleTech Shatter SX-7 is a pre-workout formula that is full of explosive energy that helps to achieve better performance and fitness. It shows superior workout results that make people feel good about their gym energy sessions. MuscleTech Shatter SX-7 is a popular pre-workout supplement available in the market. It has no Creatine, but this pre-workout supplement gives you incredible drive, strength, focus, and pumps than any other available pre-workout supplement.
This product is available in powdered form with many flavors. Primarily it offers an amazing sensory experience that boosts your energy significantly with a genuinely focused level. The stimulants present in SHATTER SX-7 are not very high, but this pre-workout supplement may interfere with sleep.
This detailed review of the MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7 is based upon the properties and effects of the active ingredients of the recommended dosage.
Ingredients in MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7:
Let’s take a detailed look at the ingredients and their quantity in MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7.
Its ingredients are divided into two main categories:
Ultimate Muscle building and pump complex (1400 mg):
The total quantity of this muscle building and pump complex is 1400 mg per serving. In this complex, there are two main ingredients present.
- BETA-ALANINE (CarnoSyn) 1200mg: this is Carnosyn that is considered as the best form of beta-alanine. Beta-alanine is the non-essential amino acid that is popular for its ability to improve the strength and overall performance. Its consistent use is most effective. The recommended dosage of beta-alanine in pre-workout supplementation ranges from 3.2-4.6g/daily, which results in a 40-80% increase in skeletal muscle carnosine level. Its daily dose of 4 to 6 g for at least two weeks effects positively on your gym performance by raising muscle carnosine level.
- ADENOSINE 5-PHOSPHATE DISODIUM (Peak ATP) 200mg: this Peak ATP has replaced the Creatine in this supplement. This is a clinically validated form of Adenosine 5-Phosphate Disodium to improve athletic performance and body composition. This ingredient increases blood flow, muscular excitability, and speedy recovery. At least 400 mg daily is the recommended dose for Peak ATP that is essential to take about 30 to 60 minutes before starting your gym session. It should be taken on an empty-stomach ideally, and on non-training days take only one serving around 20 to 30 minutes before breakfast.
Extreme Energy and Focus Complex (336 mg):
This combination of ingredients is present at about 336 mg per serving. This complex includes five ingredients that are:
- Caffeine anhydrous (160 mg): Caffeine is a must part of almost every pre-workout supplement. MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7 also has its 160 gm in every serving of this supplement to get the energy-boosting and fat burning benefits of it. This quantity of Caffeine is not very much high as other supplements have. This lesser dose of Caffeine never gives any more minor boost of energy than other supplements. SHATTER SX-7 has a unique blend of highly effective ingredients that ensure an extreme boost of energy. Caffeine is not overloaded in this product, and that is why most of the people can consume it with no risk issues.
- Myristica Fragrans Extract (100 mg): This extract is commonly known as nutmeg. This is a spice that benefits the nervous system, blood circulation, digestive system, and libido. The addition of this myristica fragrance contributes to the unique sensory experience. Though its recommended dosage value depends upon many factors like age, health, and several other factors, 100mg is a moderate dose to intake in a pre-workout supplement.
- Brown Algae extract of stem and leaves (36 mg): Brown Algae is the vegetable of the sea, and this seaweed adds extra charging to your body. This additional energy delays muscle fatigue and helps you to perform longer than usual.
- Ocimum tenuiflorum from Holy Basil Extract (leaf) (20 mg): There is no justification for this herb being Holy. The research suggests that this herb is a very good T-booster and anti-depressant. It is also an effective fat burner, and Ursolic acid present in it helps to promote lipolysis.
- Grains of Paradise Extract (20 mg): The Aframomum melegueta in Grains of Paradise is a perfect T-booster. It helps boost metabolism and reduce inflammation. This ingredient also shows the best results when taken on an empty stomach. Its 20 mg in SHATTER SX-7 is absolutely not a bad quantity.
In addition to these ingredients, few other additions have been made for flavoring and sweetening. Still, there is no standard list of these ingredients mentioned. These ingredients include natural and artificial flavors, calcium silicate, salt, FD & C RED NO.40, acesulfame potassium, and citric acid.
Pros of MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7:
There are so many people who switched to this product because of the only reason: ‘’It actually works’’. It is advantageous in a variety of ways:
- It increases the strength and stamina of users and enhances their focus on their goals.
- This product is packed with Peak ATP, and Carnosyn is the best ingredients used in pre-workout supplements business.
- Due to its acceptable low caffeine content, users show no signs of a crash out, and this is the huge advantage of this product.
- It gives fantastic pumps while using it and improves its overall performance.
- Of course, its ingredient list is not similar to the standard ingredients associated with the best pre-workout supplements, but it works very well.
- This supplement does not contain any fillers, and this is the best part of it.
- The transparent ingredients list with proper quantification builds customer trust and helps to review the product in an appropriate way.
Cons of MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7:
There are no such disadvantages of this product have been observed yet.
- It has most of the ingredients with limited scientific research that can support its benefits.
- Few people have experienced Paresthesia that is tingly and itchy sensations on arms, legs, face, or chest just after taking this supplement, but it’s not a big deal.
- In a rare situation, someone can experience stomach upset, headaches, an increased level of anxiety, and increased heart rate. At the same time, these are just possibilities.
- This product is expensive.
QUESTION#01: What is per serving amount of MuscleTech SHATTER SX-7?
ANSWER: One serving of supplements is six grams or one scoop. One container of SHATTER SX-7 has 30 servings in it.
QUESTION#02: What flavor options for SHATTER SX-7 are available?
ANSWER: SHATTER SX-7 is available in 5 typical flavors that include Miami Spring, Wild Cherry Punch, Icy Rocket, Wild Cherry Punch, and Black Onyx.
QUESTION#03: Is it friendly for a newbie?
ANSWER: In general, it is safe for a newbie, but for those who are searching for Creatine, it is not useful.
MuscleTech SHATTER is highly approved and recommendable. This robust combination of unique and active ingredients helps users to stay focused, perform longer, and get amazing pumps. No proprietary blends, proper quantification of critical ingredients, and no unusual side effects make it one of the right options to choose from. Of course, it is not the best, but it will not dissatisfy you after giving it a go. Its price tag is the only real negative point of it, but spending a few more bucks for a far better product is not a bad option at all.