Bang Pre-workout is not just your ordinary pre-workout, but also it has patented water-soluble particle ingredients in it. The unique formula of Bang pre-workout makes it worth buying. It is introduced mostly under the brand VPX sports. It is among the top-rated pre-workouts available in the market. It gives energy, strength, and motivation to stay fit. Before a workout, a person might not get the rhythm of the exercise he/she does; VPX Bang pre-workout is a lifesaver. It contains certain elements that give you instant energy and a lot of boosts to perform well throughout the workout session.
Bodybuilders need to have something which gives focus, strength, energy, and muscle gain; it all comes in a jar of VPX Bang pre-workout. The product is manufactured with care. Sharp cutting-edge technology is applied to get finely crushed ingredients that can be highly soluble in water. The better the mixture is, the better its quality, and the better is the outcome.
Let us have a look at its composition and see which ingredients are present in it
- Branched Chain Amino Acids- Band pre-workout Master Blaster contains branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) in it, including L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. These amino acids make sure the muscle gain is proper, and they prevent muscle gain loss. L-Leucine assists in muscle building and regulates the synthesis of proteins in the body. They are known to be suitable for older people too. It also helps in weight loss and extra fat from the body. L-Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that means it cannot be produced by the body, and we have to take it from external sources. It has the ability to repair muscle structure and also assists in endurance. This amino acid is necessary for bodybuilders as it boosts energy in the body and is anti-fatigue. L-valine lowers the elevated pressure of the blood and stimulates growth hormones. It also has its role in muscle repair and recovery, along with being anti-fatigue.
- Creatine Monohydrate- This compound is found in fish and red meat, having the ability to gain muscle strength and maximum output. It is known to be the best natural muscle builder. Creatine monohydrate improves intense workouts where you require tons of energy. It helps in mental growth along-side muscle growth. It is believed to have specific benefits in Parkinson’s disease.
- L-Citrulline- It enhances the exercise capacity in the body. It helps in maintaining good blood flow. The good thing about this ingredient is that it lowers the pressure of the body, keeping your body well balanced thermodynamically. Brain performance and cognition get better because of L-citrulline. It also boosts energy and immunity.
- Betaine Anhydrous- It retains water balance in the body, which is essential for workouts. It works similar to creatine monohydrate in increasing performance and muscle building.
- Beta-Alanine- It is an excellent antioxidant. It not only enhances immunity but is also anti-aging. Beta-alanine provides tremendous muscle gain and keeps you less tired throughout the session.
- Caffeine- This ingredient increases focus, intensity, and provides energy. It is called the fat burner. It means it is necessary if you are working out to be slim and fit as it burns the extra body fats. It keeps you active and highly focused.
- Super Creatine- Creatyl L-Leucine, commonly known as super creatine, is also part of the VPX Bang pre-workout. It speeds up muscle growth and helpful in supporting muscles for other activities. It lowers the blood pressure and improves the flow of the blood.
VPX Bang pre-workout contains fewer ingredients as compared to other pre-workouts. This makes the product better as you are getting the same energy and benefits like any other pre-workout supplement but with less added ingredients. It is far better to introduce fewer elements to the body as people have allergies, and some are sensitive to such elements. It is always recommended to use a lesser product. VPX Bang pre-workout is such an example.
It contains 350 mg of caffeine, which is higher than usual. One might get a problem getting used to it, and it might cause blurry vision and dizziness at the beginning, but once you get along, you are good to go.
Directions to use
- Take 12 oz. of water.
- Add one scoop of Bang pre-workout in it.
- Mix to form a homogenous mixture. Let is rest.
- Prepare it 20-30 minutes before exercise for the best results.
Q.1: Are there any flavors available?
Ans: Yes, the product comes in different flavors such as star blast, lemon drop, blue razz, sour heads, and a few more. Bang pre-work is the best-tasted supplement so far.
Q.2: Is the product safe to use?
Ans: Yes, VPX Bang pre-workout is safe to use as it has clinically tested and proven ingredients. The sharp cutting-edge technology makes it even more reliable. A university has also tried it in their laboratory.
Q.3: How many servings are there in a container of VPX Bang pre-workout?
Ans: It comes in a container of 20 servings. Twenty servings make 20 days. The product is available in this size usually in most countries, but you can ask for bigger containers as well.
Q.4: Is it gender specific?
Ans: No, the product is highly safe to use for both males and females. But if the female is pregnant or nursing, it is recommended to avoid such supplements.
VPX Bang pre-workout has 4.5 out of 5 stars according to a survey, which makes it among the top-rated and most in-demand products.
It is the only pre-workout till now that has been tested in the university. Yes, you heard that right. It is tested not only by labs and clinics but also by a university!
The final verdict about this product is that the trainers highly recommend it, and the users are quite satisfied with its performance. It gives strength, energy, and focus. It makes you feel active, hydrated, and less tired. The ingredients are less in number comparatively but are finely crushed. They are highly water-soluble. It is safe to use for both men and women.
Trust me, if you are a legit training enthusiast, you’ll surely fall in love with this one!